***C&I Technician ***
Gloucestershire / South West
***6 Month Contract Period, with realistic prospects of extensions & / or a perm role***
***Contract rate £DOE****
This rapidly expanding company specialises in the maintenance and service of instrumentation. Their major markets include power, water, pharmaceutical and process and energy to waste. With a view to growing by 20% next year, this company need to recruit experienced technicians to ensure projects are completed to deadlines.
What the role will involve:
You will be responsible for ensuring the continued performance of Control and Instrumentation equipment in process plant environment. This will include equipment such as pressure gauges, flow metres, temperature probes, valves, conveyor sensors, temp controls, gas treatment analysers and any general instrumentation you would expect to see in a process environment
This will incl.
- General Routine Maintenance / PPM
- Assist the team with dealing with any breakdowns / reactive jobs
- Installing new equipment
- Taking readings and monitoring
- Trouble shooting throughout the process facility
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
- Has experience of maintaining / servicing process equipment / instrumentation incl. Flow metres and temp probes
- Has experience of calibrating, repairing, servicing and validating this equipment
- Has experience of PPM, reactive and preventative maintenance on this equipment
- Stable background
- Has ideally worked in a Power / Energy from Waste Plant
What the company can offer the contractor.
- Product Training.
- Opportunity for permanent role.
- Technical and career progression.
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 0116 2167015 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.