CNC Machinist – Coalville
6 months Temporary to Permanent
Setting and Operating Doosan 3,4,5 Axis Milling Machines
What the Role Will Involve:
- To be able to manufacture components from engineering drawings to ISO 9000/2000 standards using various 3,4 & 5 axis Milling machines
- Maintain tolerances using various types of measuring equipment
- Ability to work out new set up’s as and when required (with the introduction of new products)
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to load and set jobs onto m\c table
- Operate overhead crane in a safe manner
- Support Lean principles
- Using Fanuc control systems – not programming
What we are Looking for in the Contractor:
- Be from a heavy engineering / manufacturing environment
- Can worked unsupervised
- Set and run machines
- Understand principles of cutting data (Speeds & Feeds)
- Vertical and Horizontal milling
- Can set from engineering drawings
- Has used Fanuc controls
- Ideally has used OH cranes
- Lifting & Slinging
- Milling experience
What we can Offer:
- Permanent position after 6 months
- Training and development
- Shift pattern of 6.30am-2.30pm with a early finish on Friday
For more information or to apply for this role please email me your CV to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.