Role: CNC Operator
Shifts: Nights Mon-Thu (Fri, Sat, Sun off every week)
Location: Dronfield South Yorkshire
Salary: £35 000 - £36 000
Benefits: 33 Holidays + Pension + Overtime + Training
We are currently working with a long established, successful company supplying rock drilling equipment and contractors tools to a worldwide customer base. This site has seen a huge investment in new machinery over the last few years and has an excellent reputation for looking after its employees which is clear to see in its excellent staff retention figures. The company operates a wide range of machinery including forging presses, robots, CNC & manual machining, heat treatment, friction welding and other operations.
Duties will include:
- Setting and operating lathes and machining centres with predominantly Fanuc controls, to produce components to required standard
- Have input towards continuous improvement, process and tooling
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Using overhead crane/slings
To be suitable for this role, you will need;
- Have knowledge of and respect for all Health & Safety considerations
- Ability to edit existing programmes
- Capable of producing a high standard of work
- Have conscientious and proactive attitude
- Apprentice trained preferred
- Crane and Slings certificate
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 07775 404105 for more information.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.