Commercial Project Manager
Sectors: Surface Materials, Joinery, Shop Fitout, Commercial Fitout, Residential Fitout, Kitchens, Bathrooms or Window Fabricator/Fitout
- £50,000 - £60,000 basic
- Fully expensed company car
- Company bonus based on performance – 10% (non-contractual)
- 29 days leave rising to 34 days
- Phone & laptop
- Immediate start available
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Established for over 25 years, ATA Search is working on a retained assignment and in partnership with a Leeds based fabrication business supplying the specification market sector via end users, subcontractors and main contractors.
This small but growing business manufactures bespoke, high-end and niche products and they set the standards in manufacturing unique and high-quality products that are supplied around the UK.
Currently, the business is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Project Manager, Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyor type individual who will join the business and eventually take control of all business activities as a General Manager ranging from sales, operations, manufacturing, production and customer management whilst playing an integral part in organically increasing sales, revenue and market share.
You will have control of all day-to-day commercial business activities with the autonomy to make commercial decisions for the business and in the not too distant future, you will be presented the opportunity to have a major shareholding of the business.
If you are working as a Commercial Project Manager, Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyor within the surface materials, joinery, fit-out or a related market sector and you are interested in a new opportunity, then please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential call.
- Accountable for the delivery and profitability of all commercial projects
- Liaise with Estimator to review all projects both commercially and technically – review and manage the scope of works
- Assist with quotations as necessary and to provide commercial support on all contracts and projects
- Site surveys and customer management reviewing technical & commercial scope of works
- Review engineering drawings – architects, 2D CAD drawings and layout drawings
- Manage the coordination and logistics of all project related activities
- Build relationships with key commercial customers on both new and existing projects
- Raise commercial orders on the production system and production planning of all commercial projects
- Attend daily / weekly factory planning meetings and customer site reviews
- Manage RAMS, safety certification and to coordinate and schedule installations
- Manage and coordinate all on-site fitting activities
- Manage payment applications and financial project accountability
- An experienced Commercial Project Manager, Commercial Manger or Quantity Surveyor or related role within the specification market sector
- Ideal industry backgrounds will be related to surface materials, solid surfaces, joinery, kitchen & bathroom fit out, commercial fit-out, furniture manufacturing, window manufacturing or similar
- A proven track record in commercial project management
- Experienced in operations management and commercial activities related to customer interaction, contract management and contract execution
- Commutable or based in Leeds, West Yorkshire
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Search by emailing an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation