£35,000 – £37,000 + Overtime + Company Pension + Van (fuel card) + Overtime
My client is a highly profitable, privately-owned business who specialise in the inspection, repair and installation of electrical systems in Compex environments. They have several key contracts in the military sector providing them with long term secure work. The company have grown rapidly from a £3 million business a couple of years ago to a turnover of £5 million currently.
As a result of their ongoing growth and an internal promotion they are looking to recruit a new Compex Electrician to be based somewhere along either the A34 or M4 corridors.
The company offer a very good work life balance for engineers, there is minimal stay away from home and Fridays are typically used by engineers to work from home writing up reports from the weeks’ work.
ATA Recruitment are working exclusively with the client so please apply online for immediate consideration.
As a Compex Electrician you will be focused on:
- Carrying out electrical inspections on components on electrical installations in ATEX regulated environments (fuelling sites, military bases)
- Reporting on the inspection and recommending any remedial work required.
- Carrying out repairs to the electrical components in the system replace components such as glands, cabling or connection boxes.
- Installations – carrying out cabling and trunking for new Compex installations
- At the end of the week on most Friday’s you will be working from home creating all the Compex Inspection reports from the weeks work.
To be successful in your application for this Compex Electrician role you will need:
- To have a Compex related qualification
- A testing & Inspection qualification
- To enjoy working in the field.
- To be based around the A34 or M4 corridors
- £35,000 – 37,000
- Company Van
- Company Pension
- Most Friday’s at home completing reports.
- Minimal staying away from home.
If you’re interested in this role please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07827 295740
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.