Continuous Improvement Manager
- £50,000 - £55,000 + company bonus
- Full relocation package available
- Pension up to 14% by the employer if you contribute 7%
- Life cover
- Share options
- Phone + laptop
Are you an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager or Lean Practitioner with a proven track record in delivering lean and continuous improvement transformational projects within the engineering or manufacturing sector? If you are, then I have a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to join a financially secure, stable and growing organisation. With the current global crisis gripping the world, my client plays an instrumental part in the design, manufacture and supply of critical parts for medical and healthcare applications and are looking to recruit an experienced Continuous Improvement and or Lean Practitioner to support the business.
Having successfully recruited for this business, I can honestly say they are a true investor in their people concerning remuneration, training & development and working conditions. They are at the forefront of the design and manufacture of cutting-edge products supplied to various sectors across the world.
With the backing of a larger parent company, this role will offer the suitable Continuous Improvement Manager an opportunity to work in a group related role once the initial three-year project has been completed.
The role of the Continuous Improvement Manager will be as follows:
- Responsible for promoting and delivering lean and continuous improvement transformational projects.
- Assist the company and senior leadership team on the lean and continuous improvement road map.
- To work with a highly skilled engineering team where you will deploy lean and continuous improvement tools and methodologies such as 5S and Kaizen.
- Using your expertise in Six Sigma to ensure the manufacturing capabilities are agile, effective and efficient.
- Cultural changes related to Kaizen and to ensure the team utilise lean tools to their fullest potential.
- Review manufacturing techniques to ensure the business is flexible to meet customer demands.
- Support the design and implementation of factory layouts to optimise material flow and maximise efficiency.
- Research latest cutting-edge technologies which will have a direct impact on lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide direct training on lean, continuous improvement and global excellence manufacturing.
- Promote and facilitate employee development in various excellence manufacturing tools and kaizen leadership.
Experience & background required for the Continuous Improvement Manager’s role:
- An experienced Lean Practitioner, Lean Champion or Continuous Improvement Manager.
- A suitable qualification related to lean and continuous improvement such as Lean Six Sigma Belts.
- You must have worked for an engineering or manufacturing business.
- Experienced in lean transformational projects and a proven track record in lean and continuous improvement cultural changes.
- Experienced in implementing, delivering and executing lean strategies and methodologies on site.
- Located or willing to relocate to Cornwall – full relocate support available if required.
The company and benefits:
My client can offer a fantastic remuneration package and relocation support if required. You will be rewarded with an excellent training programme whilst working for one of the world’s market leaders in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical systems, within their respective field. Alongside this, you will work for a multi-million-pound manufacturing organisation with net profits of more than 25%.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.