Continuous Improvement Manager
- £58,000 - £62,000 Basic salary (DOE)
- Matched pension 6%
- Death in service
- Health care
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Monday – Friday
- Relocation Package on offer
Scotland - Renfrewshire
ATA Search is working with well-established manufacturing specialists with over 50 years of trading history and boasting £90 million annual sales, with predicted growth to double over the next 5 years.
Due to the current growth, this company is now looking to recruit an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join the team to head up all manufacturing excellence activities, drive transformational changes and to implement a lean culture.
ATA Search is looking to speak with an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager from the manufacturing sector, either based or willing to relocate to this region. For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to Chatan Makan firstname.lastname@example.org
Key accountabilities for the position of Continuous Improvement Manage
- Manage a team of 4 staff 40% of your time and 60% leading manufacturing excellence projects.
- Manage and lead all implementation of manufacturing excellence activities, ensuring planned training, coaching, and mentoring of all staff on-site.
- Responsible for staff training, recruitment, succession planning, and developing the team.
- Create a positive vision that empowers and motivates teams to enhance and build a lean culture.
- To drive employee engagement through a lean excellence workshop
- Introducing lean and continuous improvement tools, Six Sigma tools/methodologies and to lead improvement workshops & to drive continuous improvement culture
Requirements for the position of Continuous Improvement Manager
- An experienced Manufacturing Excellence Manager or Continuous Improvement/CI Manager
- A proven track record in implementing lean and continuous improvement within the manufacturing sector
- Strong lean and continuous improvement background and a full understanding of Six Sigma,
- Ability to navigate and use ERP/MRP systems.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Commutable or willing to relocate to Scotland.
- Robust onboarding program
- The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to progress into the role of Head of Manufacturing Excellence within 5+ years.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Chatan Makan at ATA Search by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation, and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – For more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation