Control Panel Wireman – Wigan
£18 p/h - £20 p/h (LTD/Umb) Role outside of IR35
- Building Control Panels whilst working from schematics and layout drawings.
- Drilling/tapping and some basic mechanical work.
- Inserting components – breakers, drives, invertors etc.
- You will be wiring special purpose machinery.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experience of machine wiring and panel building
- Be able to read and work from schematics and general engineering drawings
- Have an electrical qualification
- Testing and Commissioning experience
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
- Training and development
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation