Control Panel Wireman x2 – Bedford
£16 p/h (PAYE) or £20 p/h (Umbrella)
3 month rolling contract
(Project expected to last between 9-12 months)
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be working from a set of schematic and layout drawings
- You will be building panels from scratch and drilling, tapping the back plates and putting in trunking.
- Your role will involve putting in electrical components such as circuit breakers, fuses, PLCs, power supplies and motors
- You will be wiring all panels whereby you will be partaking in crimping, soldering, terminating and stripping down the wires
- You will be getting involved in the testing of the panels
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experience of panel wiring and building panels from scratch
- Be able to read and work from schematics and general engineering drawings
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
This business: My client is a specialist in high precision machinery in a variety of industries. As well as working with globally recognized clients this client has had steady turnovers for many years. They are now looking to hire an Electrical Fitter/Panel Wiremen.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.