£45-50k + training and development
- Are you a proven problem solver with excellent fault-finding ability?
- Have you had some experience of writing code from scratch?
- Do you want to work larger projects and develop your skills?
This could also be an engineer who has worked on smaller automation projects / modifications who is looking for a step into more complex work for an OEM.
Then this is the job for you!!
This opportunity would suit a Controls Engineer with machine systems experience who has worked in the FMCG sector or similar. Someone with a desire to provide solutions, who has worked with automation and can engineer a fit for purpose solutions, writing code and fault finding on site.
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that really looks after its employees.
- Detail and spec out the solution
- Work with electrical team to configure the solution
- Compile PLC code
- Some test and commissioning
Experience with fast moving machinery – ideally FMCG
Worked on Siemens and Allen Bradley
Able to fault find complex problem
£45-50k + benefits and training
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend: email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'