40K – 50K
This is a technology-focused company, specializing in control system design, install and commissioning. Permanent Position – Flexible Working Hours – £40-45k + bonus + overtime when working on site
They have been supporting end users and mechanical system integrators for several years and over this time have become a specialist in automated systems.
Even during the pandemic, the business has gone from strength to strength, and they continue to grow, further still.
Control System Engineer's Role
• Client is looking to strengthen and reinforce the team with a permanent Control System Engineer. The right candidate will learn from the experienced team of senior engineers, all aspects of the project control life cycle.
• Considering the nature of the role, you will at times be required to work outside of your normalworking hours.
Designed systems for bulk / material handling, conveyors, automated warehouse solutions
Ability to develop a technical specification
A logical approach to developing automation software
Key Experience Required for the Control System Engineer Role
• TIA S7 coding from scratch is the most critical part of the role
• On-site commissioning experience is also essential
• PLC/HMI/VSD: TIA Portal/step 7 (S7 1500/Comfort/G120)
• Control Networks: ProfiNET, Asi, write PLC and HMI code in ladder, STL and SCL, familiar with the IEC (phone number removed) (LD, FB, ST and SFC)
• Creation of Software Design Specifications (SDS), and creation of Functional Design Specifications (FDS)
• Setup and commissioning of drives and associated systems & software interfaces, writing of PLC and HMI code from scratch for manual & automatic machines
• Project administration planning skills, helping with the on-going support contracts by providing customer facing technical support
Control System Engineer Hours and Benefits
• Part of an ETO owned company
• Flexi time working
• Some home working
• Health insurance
• Employer pension contribution
• Company Performance based bonus
• Access to pool vehicles for travel
• All working expenses paid
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.