Customer Service Manager
£24-27k pension + healthcare + 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you tired of performing well but still worrying about the business failing?
Then join a company that will double in size in the next 5 years!!
- This company is number 1 in their marketplace, but they are not standing still. They have recruited key strategic roles in the last 12 months to develop their offering and support their high performing team.
- They value their employees and realise that training, development and support is crucial to the long-term success of the business.
I’ve worked with the senior management at this business for over 5 years and know from experience how passionate, genuine and committed they are. They give back to their staff and want everyone to feel part of the company.
I’ve introduced several professionals to the company who all love it and they’re all still there, so I’m sure if have the drive to succeed and you want to prove yourself in a new challenge then this is the job for you.
The main requirement to join this company is that you are the right kind of person – it’s not all about skill set (although that helps!!). You need to show that you’re enthusiastic, up for it and autonomous (there’s no micromanagement here).
What you need:
- Good track record of customer service achievement
- Worked for an engineering or manufacturing company
- Some management or team leader experience
- Building and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Taking orders and updating customers on progress
- Deal with and allocate complaints
- Provide technical support to customers
- Lead the team and organise work
- Coach colleagues
- Identify gaps in the process, suggest solutions and implement
£24-27k + pension + healthcare
The holiday allowance is amazing (27 days plus stats). These guys know that time off to spend with your family is important!!!
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply immediately to Matt Townend at ATA.