£60 – 65k
Main Purpose of the Role
Overseeing Engineering design function of a market leading organisation that manufactures capital equipment. Autonomous and exciting opportunity to join a successful business in a time of growth and mould the operation of the company in your own way.
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Experience managing a multi skilled team in a design environment
• Experience designing complex systems
• Broad engineering background
• Set up processes and procedures for Engineering function
• Gain buy in from eng team
• Management and leadership of team – development of design staff
• Oversee design of new and existing products
• Sales and manufacturing support
• Checking drawings for accuracy.
• Interaction with production/quality/stores/purchasing departments to ensure that parts and builds are as per the design
Salary and Benefits
Part of a larger group with worldwide exposure in a number of sectors. Based at a medium sized manufacturing facility with a great atmosphere and state of the art facilities.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.