Electrical & Controls Engineering Manager
£60-70k – Home based, flexible working,
- Have you previously worked in the food & beverage sectors?
- Do you have commercial awareness and sound technical ability?
- Do you want to control your own diary and balance your working and home life?
Then this is the job for you!!
This opportunity would suit an Electrical & Controls Engineer with machine systems experience who has worked in the FMCG sector. Someone with a desire to solve problems, who has worked with complex automated equipment and can propose commercially viable solutions.
You will be an electrical engineer with an automation background who enjoys dealing with customers and providing high level support for the team.
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that really looks after its employees.
- Supporting sales concepts and generating technical proposals
- Problem solving around existing projects
- Providing support to electrical project engineers
- Being the “go to guy” for clients
- Working with complex systems in the food & beverage sector
- Controls experience with fast moving machinery – ideally food & beverage
- Worked on complex factory automation
- Commercially aware, able to conceptualise viable solutions
£60-70k + home based, flexible working, bonus
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on 0113 2453540, email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.