ectrical Design Engineer (Hardware) – Process Industry.
AutoCAD Electrical for schematic diagrams and cable diagrams.
Cable Calculations using AMTECH
Based in Derby - Permanent Position
£35k - £45k DOE + 10% Bonus
This well-established privately owned integrator of electrical control systems is at the forefront of technology within the UK process industry. Over the last 12 months this company has continued to experience excellent growth and has won several projects which has resulted in the need to expand their headcount. The company have a fantastic staff retention record with many of their engineers having over ten years employment with the company, this is a testament to the culture and team spirit the company have built. The design team’s workload has increased and there is a real need to maintain the quality of service to its clients. As a result, this company needs to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer immediately.
The role of an Electrical Design Engineer will involve:
- Working on a specific process engineering project.
- Visiting customer sites and panel builders to complete site surveys and consult with any issues during equipment build or installation
- Completing line diagrams, I/O Diagrams, schematics, cable diagrams
- Control panel layout and MCC’s.
- Liaising with the internal project team
- Producing general arrangement drawings
- Using Amtech to carry out cable calculations
- Specification and procurement of electrical equipment required for projects.
- All drawings need to be completed in AutoCAD electrical
The Electrical Design Engineer will need to have the following experience:
- Electrical design experience.
- Experience completing electrical diagrams in AutoCAD electrical or E-Plan
- Previous knowledge of detailing electrical diagrams for special purpose machinery, automated machinery, process plants, generators etc.
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Strong attention to detail
The benefits of working for this company:
- £35k - £45k Basic salary
- Up to 10% bonus
- Company pension
- Joining a growing business (20% year on year)
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.