Electrical Design Engineer
This opportunity would suit an Electrical Design Engineer with a desire to provide solutions who has worked with complex full systems and can engineer fit for purpose solutions.
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that is constantly winning contracts - scope for progression in this role to take existing skill sets to run programs.
- Review Client specs
- Generate scheme design
- Detail and spec out the solution
- General arrangement, schematic and label drawings using 2D CAD
- Input into project
- Mentor engineering staff
- Responsible for technical management and delivery of projects
- Highlight variations & ensure work completed to budget
- Electrically Qualified
- CAD experience – Autocad Electrical, Eplan etc.
- Designed innovative solutions for complex full systems – plc-controlled equipment, servos, inverters etc.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on 0113 2453540, email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be management, maintenance, service, design, production, sales and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location, our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: https://ata-recruitment.co.uk/ or alternatively call one of our consultants on 0113 245 3540