Role: Electrical Engineer
Shift: Mon-Fri Days (7-4)
Salary: £47,000 (with O.T 1.85) + Bonuses + Excellent Benefits
Do you want clear career progression opportunities?
Are you interested in a company which invests in Continuous Improvement Projects and brand-new equipment?
Our client operates a large vault facility with over 100 containment tanks. With a strong turnover of over £30 million, they rent space to companies to store material in bulk quantities. Our client has a solid maintenance function with a supportive environment, and they are currently looking for another motivated Electrical Engineer to add to their team! Our client has a clear, structured plan to invest £10 million in upgrading their equipment, facilities and to make way for Continuous Improvement projects!
As an Electrical Engineer, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with electrical components such as sensors, relays, contactors, inverters, three phase kit, PLCs etc.
- Getting stuck in with different Continuous Improvement Projects
- Working with a team on large industrial tanks, electric pumps etc.
- Contributing to an effectively run Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule
The ideal Electrical Engineer will have the following:
- A recognised electrical qualification
- Experience working with a maintenance engineering team
- A sound understanding of key electrical and instrumentation components
- Previous COMAH/COMPEX experience is beneficial, though not essential
The company also discloses numerous benefits for the role of Electrical Engineer which include:
- A DOUBLED company match pension
- 33 days holiday allowance + holiday buyback scheme
- Annual bonuses
- Private healthcare cover, Life Insurance and Accident Insurance policies
- Overtime opportunities paid up to x1.85 to maximise your earnings!
- Clear Career Progression – a step-up to a Team Leadership role should you desire
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation