3 months rolling contract.
£22 - £27 p/h (Umb/LTD)
With added Accommodation rate on top if staying away
50 - 60 hours a week
The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for the following.
- You will be electrically building a machine from scratch.
- Phase1 will require you to build control panels.
- You will be reading from engineering drawings and wiring in cables to conduct power and wiring in cooling fans.
- Stage 2 will require Machine wiring.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experience of panel wiring and machine wiring and working from schematics
- Be able to read and work from schematics and general engineering drawings.
- Have experience in Automotive or similar environments building machines electrically.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates.
- Overtime available
- Immediate start.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation