Role – Electrical Fitter
Salary - £29 000
Location – Bradford
Shift Pattern – Days Mon-Fri
Benefits - PENSION + 28 HOLIDAYS & 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY AT CHRISTMAS & YOUR BIRTHDAY OFF + REGULAR OT AVAILABLE + TRAINING & PROGRESSION
This company are very well-established and well known for the design, manufacturing, and assembly of a range of process equipment and chemical dosing systems.
They have a fantastic track record in the training, technical development and retention of their staff. They have also invested millions in providing the best equipment and products for you to work with, ultimately leading to high job satisfaction and performance. A great company to work for and very popular amongst candidates.
- Ensure workflow of a product is to schedule by following the published production plan.
- Complete repair, maintenance, manufacturing, test and installation tasks as requested.
- Manufacture items as drawn to ensure commercial accuracy and maintain efficiency.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and report to team leader.
- Document approved changes in the job packs.
- Operate any vehicle or company equipment in a safe manner and in line with any published SOP’s.
- Proven workshop experience.
- Level 3 Electrically qualified or 18th Edition
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Proven experience in commercial/Industrial electrical work.
- Experience with industrial containment systems, cable tray, basket, and conduit systems.
- Experience with SWA (Steel Wired Armoured), singles and controls cabling.
- Have the ability to interpret technical drawings, layout, P&ID and electrical schematics.
- Have the ability to electrically test own work.
• You will be joining a highly successful company who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity and security.
• A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• One of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A fantastic salary and package for a role such as this
• Many added benefits to the role
If you are a suitable candidate for this role, please click apply, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07775 404105.
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.