Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location – Leeds
Salary and Benefits - £46,238, realistic OTE £50k
7.5% Matched Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Company Bonus Scheme (5-12% Every Quarter) + Overtime + Early Finish on Fridays (1 in 3 Fridays completely off!) + Great Training Opportunities and Many More Benefits!
Our client is giving you the chance as the electrical maintenance engineer to work for an aerospace giant who supply into some of the biggest names in the sector! As a maintenance engineer, you will be working on advanced, high tech automated machinery including robotics, CNC machines and 3D scanners which is perfect for engineers who love working on an advanced level of machinery!
As a maintenance engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting planned and preventive maintenance on automated and complex machinery
- Fault finding on electrical components including contactors, invertors, relays, sensors and Siemens PLC work
- Carrying out mechanical work on a range of different components including bearings, motors, gearboxes etc
As a maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- You to have an NVQ level 3 apprenticeship (or equivalent) in electrical engineering
- Good understanding of fault finding both mechanically and electrically
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
You will receive the following benefits as a maintenance engineer:
- An attractive salary for a Monday – Friday role of nearly 44k!
- An attractive company pension scheme of 7.5% matched!
- Early finishes on Friday with one in every three Friday completely off!
- 33 Days Holiday available with potential to accrue an extra holiday each year – after 5 years you will have 38 Days Holiday!
- Loads of additional training opportunities to help you become fully multi skilled – also 6 months of training to help get you trained up on all the complex machinery!
- Company bonus scheme meaning you will have potential to earn 5-12% of your quarterly salary every 3 months!
If you are an experienced electrical bias maintenance engineer, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation