Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Building Supplies & Materials
£25 - 30 p/h (LTD/Umb)
Monday – Sunday (6am – 6pm / 6pm – 6am)
4 days on 4 days off
3-month contract initially, may be opportunity to extend
Our nationally recognised client whose expertise lies in building products made from clay and concrete from multiple manufacturing sites across the United Kingdom which have gone through multiple upgrades is immediately seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their established team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be part of a maintenance team that will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- Following a handover schedule from the maintenance shift team leader and prioritising work in order of urgency.
- The role will involve 90% reactive and 10% PPM maintenance.
- Primarily responsible for working on 3 phase installation, fault finding, electrical drawing modifications and working on but not limited to inverters, 3 phase motors, relays, sensors, switches, junction boxes, control panels, power supply.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer who can operate in a self-sufficient and organised manor.
- Can fit well into a tight knit team and hit the ground running immediately.
- Have previous experience working within a heavy plant environment.
- Ability to fault find however this does not have to be through a PLC as the successful candidate could use a meter or electrical drawings
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Busy environment for a competent and confident engineer.
- Immediate start.
- Opportunity to work for a nationwide brand
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Jonathan.email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 07773208421. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation