Electrical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: South Yorkshire
SALARY: £30,000 K + Overtime of up to £6 K earning potential.
SHIFT PATTERN: DAYS
Other attractive benefits include:
- Pension contribution.
- Inhouse training
- 25 days holidays + 8 statutory day
Our client is a well-established and successful manufacturer of bespoke CNC machinery equipment. The company supplying to numerous companies both regionally and globally and are now wanting to further their work force due to the increase in demand for their products. They have also invested into the site and machinery, housing new state of the art machinery, top spec, bespoke machinery.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Completing daily maintenance duties on factory equipment.
- Fulfilling planned preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Using PLC’s to assist with maintenance duties.
- Partaking and completing installation projects.
- Working in diverse areas i.e. forging operations, heat treatment, shotblast CNC & manual machining, friction welding etc.
- Competent in completing mechanical duties.
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer who:
- Has a minimum qualification of an electrical NVQ Level 3.
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory.
- Is competent with their mechanical and electrical skillset.
- Has experience of working on PLC’S.
- Is able to work unsupervised as well as part of a small multi-disciplined team.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
- Is flexible and open to working overtime.
- Has good I.T skills.
- Is efficient and works diligently.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.