Electrical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: East Midlands
SALARY: £37,000 K - £39,000 K + £800 ALLOWANCE + OVERTIME !!!
SHIFT PATTERN: 3 shift pattern
Other attractive benefits include:
- Pension contribution.
- Life assurance
- Medical insurance
- 24 days holidays + 8 statutory day
The client we are recruiting for are a globally renowned manufacturing company, who supply to many companies regionally as well as internationally. This role will be based in the East Midlands, which is one of their five industrial sites, throughout the UK. All the sites have underdone recent renovation as the company has invested over £36,000 in commissioning new state of the art machinery, to assist with their growth in production. We are looking for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join their team of 85 employees.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Completing daily maintenance duties on factory equipment.
- Fulfilling planned preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Working on components such as valves, motors, hydraulic packs etc..
- Working on electrical components such as IO’S, PLC’S, contactors, sensors etc…
- Using PLC’s to assist with maintenance duties.
- Partaking and completing installation projects.
- Competent in completing mechanical duties.
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer who:
- Has a minimum qualification of an electrical NVQ Level 3.
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Is confident and competent in reading schematic drawings.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory.
- Is competent with their mechanical and electrical skillset.
- Has experience of working on PLC’S.
- Is flexible and open to working overtime and the odd weekend.
- Is efficient and can work diligently.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.