Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Pension + OT + Holidays + Training
3 shifts / Monday to Friday (weekends off)
Halifax (Commutable from all parts of West Yorkshire & Lancashire)
ATA Recruitment are working with a large, well established FMCG manufacturing who are restructuring the maintenance department and looking for 2 new electrical maintenance engineers to join their team.
ATA Recruitment has been working closely with this growing business and can see that these are really exciting times for them at the minute.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production machinery on site to a high standard.
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The equipment you will work on day to day is varied and complex
- Although the role is electrically biased there will be a lot of mechanical problems to look after so you should be multi-skilled
- Electrical Apprenticeship – with solid mechanical experience
- Factory maintenance experience
- Flexible to work the 3 shift pattern
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity to earn plenty of OT
- Training and development opportunities including internal and external training courses and qualifications
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07775 404105.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.