Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Kirton/Worksop/Mansfield
£30 p/h (LTD/Umbrella)
or £23 p/h (PAYE)
3-month rolling contract
4 on 4 off Days and nights (12-hour shifts)
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- 90 percent will be reactive maintenance and 10percent will be you getting involved in some projects and helping to establish a PPM schedule.
- You will be working on inverters, 3 phase motors, relays, sensors, switches, junction boxes, control panels, power supply.
- You will be carrying out 3 phase Installation, fault finding
- Basic PLC Fault finding
- This is a heavy plant environment with a lot of outdoor work.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Experienced in a heavy plant environment – with outdoor work,
- Ability to fault find and repair on electrical systems.
- Electrical qualification
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation