Electrical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £40,500 K
SHIFT PATTERN: DAYS / Monday - Friday
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- Overtime rate at time and a half
- 30 days holiday
- Standard pension
- In house training on their bespoke machinery
We are in the search of an electrical maintenance engineer for our client based in West Yorkshire.
Our client is a well-established company who is a leading manufacturer within their field. The site has recently undergone further renovation of around £ 11 million and is set to be a fully automated site by 2022. With over £22 million in revenue and an employee count of over 200, our client is ready to expand their engineering team due to the increase in sales.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting maintenance on the site equipment.
- Fulfilling PPM’s
- Fault finding and upgrading continuous improvement projects
- Communicating with management, engineering team and production team.
- Working on bespoke machinery
- Repairing and replacing components such as shafts, motors, belts etc …
- Working electrically on components such as: contactors, relays, safety circuits etc …
- Using schematic drawings and PLC’ s to assist with maintenance duties.
- Being competent in completing electrical and mechanical tasks.
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their level 3 electrical NVQ or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is highly competent with their electrical skillset.
- Is competent in working on their own as well as part of a team.
- Is proactive and keen to develop their skillset.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.