Job Title: Electrically Maintenance Engineer - DAYS!!!
Salary: £40 500
Shifts: DAYS Mon-Fri
Benefits: Pension + OT + Holidays + Training
Location: Huddersfield (Commutable from Yorkshire and Lancashire)
ATA Recruitment are working with a large, well established FMCG manufacturing company who are expanding the maintenance department and looking for an electrical maintenance engineers to join their team.
This company turnover millions per year and have heavily invested in the factory and on new machinery in recent times.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production machinery on site to a high standard
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The equipment you will work on day to day is varied
- Although the role is electrically biased there will also be some mechanical problems to look after so you should be multi-skilled
- Electrical Apprenticeship with some mechanical experience
- Factory maintenance background
- A passion for engineering
- Flexibility and commutable to the site
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary for a DAYS role which will not be matched elsewhere
- Training and development opportunities including internal and external training courses and qualifications
- A great package provided by a sought after company in a very secure and stable role
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions, send a CV to email@example.com or call 07775 404105.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.