Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Day shift – Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm
OT paid and OTE up to £36,000 / £40,000
24 days holiday + bank, 3%-5% pension and paid overtime.
I am working with a well establish business in Northampton who have been successfully growing since the 19th century. You can expect to work for a thriving company who will invest in you and genuinely care about their staff. This business has multiple sites in the UK and employ almost 1000 people. This is a family run company who still today many years later have the grandson of the founder running things with continued passion for their customers. In the current market they find themselves busier than ever and in need of an extra within the team. They are looking to add an additional Electrical Maintenance Engineer into the well-established team who will work well with others.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will:
- Work reactivity across the large site on breakdowns, as well as, on projects, PPMs and installs.
- You will be expected to fault find electrically using a multi meter, referring to drawings and using PLC’s.
- You will need to change electrical components like for like such as: motors, sensors, switches, e-stops, inverters, and solenoids.
- You will be expected to work within panels and build them on site.
- Have a basic understanding of mechanical fault finding and be able to change out parts such as bearings, sprockets, chains like for like.
- Have a strong understand of health and safety.
- Work well within a team.
To be successful in your application for Electrical Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must be able to fault find on electrical systems using a multi meter and read drawings.
- Must hold an electrical qualification (City & Guilds or higher).
- Be happy to work with others and help out others when required.
If you require more information on this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation