Electrical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £38,000 K annual salary + Overtime!!!
SHIFT PATTERN: permanent afters shift / 2pm – 10pm
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday allowance + 8 statutory days
- Up to 9 % Pension contribution
- In-house training
We are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer for our client based in West Yorkshire.
The company is a well-established manufacturer within the food industry who are now under going further expansion and are needing to grow their engineering team.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance on factory equipment.
- Being hands on and assisting maintenance team with reactive breakdowns
- Diagnosing and reporting faults on machinery
- Fulfilling PM and PPM duties.
- Repairing or modifying electrical components such as motors, contactors, relays, solenoids, 3 phase systems, sensors etc…
- Fault finding using schematic drawings.
- Strong fault-finding skills.
- Using PLC systems to complete basic fault finds.
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their NVQ level 3 electrical or above.
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has previous experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is a strong team player
- Is looking for a long-term role.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation