Electrical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £30,000 K - £35,000 K annual salary + 10% annual bonus scheme + OVERTIME !!!
SHIFT PATTERN: Permanent afters Shift pattern | 2pm – 10pm
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 23 days holiday + 8 statutory days
- Standard pension contribution
- In house training
We are searching for experienced electrical maintenance engineers for a company based in West Yorkshire.
The company is a fast - growing heavy industrial manufacturer, who is dominating the market with their high in-demand products.
This family business has been established for over 150 years and have now expanded and accumulated over 27 sites throughout the UK.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance on factory equipment.
- Diagnosing and reporting faults on machinery
- Fulfilling PM and PPM duties.
- Repairing or modifying electrical components such as control panels, sensors, relays, E-stops,
- Contactors etc …
- Repairing or modifying mechanical components such a, conveyers, belts, pulleys, chains, gearbox etc …
- Fault finding using schematics drawings.
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Using PLC’S to assist with maintenance tasks.
- Repairing and replacing electrical and mechanical components.
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER:
We are looking for a electrical maintenance engineer who:
- has completed a NVQ level 3 electrical qualification or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Is confident and competent with fault finding
- Has experience working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Is ambitious and hardworking
- Keen to develop their skills.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Can read schematic drawings.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation