Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £40,000 K annual salary + OVERTIME!!!
SHIFT PATTERN: 3 shift pattern | ( 6am -2pm | 2pm – 10 pm | 10pm – 6 am )
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days
- 5 % pension contribution
- In house training
- Life assurance
- Death in service
We are searching for an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is based in West Yorkshire.
Our client is a huge manufacture within the automotive and industrial sector, who have been in the market since 1987.
With over 300 employees in their fleet and an annual revenue of approximately £1.89 million, they are now in need of additional hands to assist with their spur in growth.
THE ROLE OF A MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Maintain production machinery/equipment in a timely manner.
- Fault find on a range of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Carry out effective repairs to machinery/equipment to ensure minimal downtime.
- Accurately identify parts and equipment needed to complete a timely repair.
- Ensure all safety protocol is carried out correctly (LOTO).
- Help to drive PM activity that results in downtime reduction.
- Offer solutions to improve machine availability through improved repairs.
- Offer solutions on improvements to health and safety on and around machines.
- Work within a team environment to share job tasks.
- Upskill work colleagues through interaction and knowledge sharing.
THE IDEAL MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER:
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer who:
- has completed a NVQ level 3 electrical qualification or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Is confident and competent with fault finding
- Has experience with machining and fabrication.
- Keen to develop their skills.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
If you think you are the right multi skilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation