Job title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,300 – potential to earn £50,000 PA + with overtime.
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Shifts: Days and nights, 4 on 4 off
Benefits: Overtime pay, pension package, and free car parking.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Kettering, Northamptonshire with a fantastic salary of £40,300. They are offering a great benefits package including overtime, pension and free car parking. Our client is leading in their field and have multiple sites worldwide and are going from strength to strength with new projects currently running to offer new products and looking to add new lines.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to:
- Carry out reactive maintenance across the site and work directly with the engineering manager.
- Ensure planned maintenance is carried out and hand over notes are detailed what is achieved, as well as, building and facilities maintenance.
- Working with various machinery including: cutting machinery, conveyors, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Work on PLC’s, control circuits, relays, motors and sensors including: fault finding and programming.
- Work mechanically: change motors, gearboxes, bearings and heating elements, it would also be advantageous to have the ability to tool shop to welding and use machinery such as a lathe.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have recognised engineering qualifications, with an electrical bias. It would also be advantageous if you had 17th or 18th edition.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation