Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
£33K + Pension + OT
Based in the Wakefield, Pontefract area
Are you an experienced electrical maintenance engineer from a food or FMCG background?
Do you want to work for a large FMCG manufacturing business?
Then apply now.
Part of a large group, this business is a well-established food manufacturer. They can offer a route into the food industry and plenty of training and development prospects. There is plenty of OT on offer to increase your earnings plus the job security of working in this sector
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard.
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
The successful electrical maintenance engineer will have served an electrical apprenticeship
You must have factory maintenance experience
PLC Fault finding skills and mechanical experience is also important
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect a competitive salary and no night shifts
- Training and development opportunities
- Plenty of OT
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.