Job title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 PA – overtime paid time and a half with an OTE of £55,000 PA
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Shifts: 3 shift rotation pattern
Benefits: Overtime pay at 1.5, pension, 25 days holiday + bank, death in service and free car parking.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Northamptonshire with a fantastic salary of £40,000 on a well sort after Monday to Friday shift pattern. They are offering a great benefits package including overtime at 1.5, 25 days holiday plus bank, high pension contributions and death in service. There is opportunity to work overtime when requested giving you an OTE of £45,000PA. Our client is leading in their field and have multiple sites in the UK and are going from strength to strength. They have recently invested millions into their site with new automated machinery and have plans to continue improvement across the site. If you are also looking to progress your skill set this will be the role for you as they have a budget in place to send their engineers on training courses.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Carry out reactive maintenance across multiple buildings and work directly with the engineering supervisor.
- Ensure planned maintenance is carried out and hand over notes are detailed what is achieved.
- Working with various machinery including: compressors, pumps, conveyors, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Working with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s, control circuits, relays, motors and sensors.
- Work mechanically: change motors, gearboxes, bearings and heating elements, it would also be advantageous to have the ability to tool shop to welding and use machinery such as a lathe.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have recognised engineering qualifications.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.