Position: Electrical Maintenacne Engineer.
Salary: Up to £48,000. Paid overtime available.
Shifts: 4 on, 4 off rotation, Days and nights.
Benefits: As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you can expect,
- Competitive salary.
- Paid annual leave.
- Company bonuses and productivity bonuses.
- Industry leading training
- Tool allowance.
ATA are thrilled to be recruiting for a £multi-million business in the Walsall area. Our client is a specialist manufacturer and leads the market within their industry. The business boasts an annual turnover of £100 million, expert training and a great environment to progress your career. Our client’s focus is iron castings for a range of industries, the group’s continued success is due to smart business investments, state-of-the-art technologies, and a smooth manufacturing process. This is a perfect opportunity for any Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to work for a traditional business with traditional values.
The role of Electrical Maintenacne Engineer.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be tasked with maintaining an array of machinery and components within a foundry environment. Our client boasts an amazing induction and you’ll be integrated into a team of highly skilled Engineers. The manufacturing process involves foundry presses, chain driven conveyors and much more bespoke heavy industry machinery.
Your day will include:
- Report to breakdowns as a priority to ensure plant uptime is kept at a premium.
- Assist in the analysis of breakdowns to establish route courses and implementing of corrective action.
- Managing and maintaining an array of electrical components and critical parts.
- Contributing towards TPM system proactive checks being completed on time
- Overhauling, repairing, and refurbishing of parts and equipment in the maintenance workshop outside of breakdowns and TPMs
- Electrical drawings.
- Liaise with fellow colleagues on different shift patterns handing over work and reporting any issues
A successful Electrical maintenance Engineer application.
- Formal qualifications within electrical engineering (Apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds, 18th Edition or similar)
- Solid work history & experience working in an electrical position.
- Ability to fault find on electrical circuits independently
- Good competency working with low voltage control and 3 phase circuits
- Ability to read and understand Electrical drawings
- Great salary
- Loads of over time for those who want it.
- Paid holiday.
- Loads of bonus schemes.
- Engineer investment, you can expect bundles of hands-on training.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation