Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£36,400 + Overtime time + OTE of £39,400 + 25 days holiday + Early finish on Fridays + Many training opportunities + Opportunity for progression into a team leader role!
Shifts – 2 shifts with early finishes on Fridays (37.5 hours per week)
Location – Leeds
Our client is providing you the opportunity to play your part in maintaining the company’s status as one the leading kitchen manufacturing groups in the UK! The company aims to continue their high investment levels, meaning that you will get the chance to use brand new state-of-the-art machinery to help play your part in maintaining the company’s market share over its competitors!
Working as an electrical maintenance engineer will involve:
- Working alongside a mechanical engineer and a team leader carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across the plant
- Working on CNC based machines such as, drills, saws, edge banders, robotic handling, palletisers, and cranes
- Fault finding on a PLC
The benefits of working as an electrical maintenance engineer include:
- Early finishes on Fridays with a working week of only 37.5 hours!
- Frequent training and technical development opportunities such as, IOSH and PLC courses
- Potential for progression including the chance of a team leader role in the longer term
- The opportunity to work with brand new state-of-the-art machinery due to on-going site investment
As an electrical maintenance engineer, you should have:
- An NVQ level 3 in electrical maintenance engineering
- Experience in fault finding and repairing electrically
- Knowledge on PLCs is also desired
To apply interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation