Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 - £38,000
I am working with a new client who is needing to expand the team to keep up with customer orders. This is a fast pace production factory where you will learn new bespoke kit and have the opportunity to work overtime to uplift your salary. This business have recently installed a new production line so they have new automation for you to get stuck into, as well as, older kit that will be part of ongoing project improvements.
- You will need to be able to fault find electrically with a drawing and without, to use a multi / mega meter and fault find on PLC’s.
- Fault find and maintain hydraulic and pneumatics systems.
- Work reactively across the site on mechanical breakdowns such as: bearing issues, conveyor belts, rollers and shafts.
- Follow a weekly ppm system by logging all issues and parts.
- Have clear communication to hand over to the next shift.
- Adhere to all health and safety on site.
- Hold an electrical engineering certification, this would ideally be NVQ Level 3 and/or apprentice trained but not limited to.
- Hold 17th or 18th edition.
- Have experience working within maintenance not just electrical experience.
- Experience in a high pressure, FMCG environment.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer can expect full training and on-going skills development, the business actively encourages attainment of extra qualifications and external training courses.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7001
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.