Electrical Maintenance Engineer
3-month initial contract (possible extension) Limited Co. – Outside IR35
Location: Greater Manchester
Gross rate: £33.00p/h days 35.00p/h nights
Shifts: 6am - 2pm/ 2pm - 10pm
Food / FMGC / Electrical / maintenance / machinery
I am recruiting exclusively for a key client based in Greater Manchester. They are a leading Engineering projects & services organisation, working for a large portfolio of clients UK wide. They are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to assist with general maintenance work of key client, covering all production and fixing varied complex machinery.
For the position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will require to conduct the following duties:
- Reactive maintenance with PPM in between, on all electrical aspects of machinery
- Responsible for fault find and repair
- Fixing fast paced food production machinery electrically (control panels, circuits, 3 phase power, wiring, sensors, relays, inverters etc)
- Working on kit such as silo’s process tanks, valves, pumps, rotary cookers, conveyors, ovens, weighers, baggers, case packers etc…
- Working safely is paramount and make recommendations for improvements.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will need to have the following attributes:
- Electrical engineering apprenticeship qualified minimum to NVQ L3 (certificates required)
- Good experience with LEAN and Continuous Improvement principles (i.e., 5s)
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Able to work autonomously, with a ‘right first time’ mentality
- Experience within fast paced manufacturing food production environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working alongside production staff and shift supervisors
- Reliable and punctual
The benefits of this position:
- Opportunity to work with a highly reputable organisation, and repeat contract work to meet future business demands/projects
- Autonomy to get on with the job, whilst working as part of good team
- Busy reactive maintenance environment
- Outside IR35, Limited co. contractor suitable!
I am looking to speak to talented Electrical maintenance engineers and who are looking for a rewarding and challenging contract position. For more information, please contact Jon Caruso, at ATA Recruitment - 07704543202.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website - .
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation