The Role – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
Salary - £35000
Hours of work – Perm Lates/nights (17:30-02:15) and Friday (15:00-21:00)
Location – Ossett, Wakefield
Benefits, onsite parking, pension, healthcare
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading FMCG manufacturer who work with some of biggest names in the retail sector including food packaging. My client is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer based out of their Ossett site. They are a leader in their sector, with their 5-year growth plan and plans to grow their engineering team, there is room to progress in this company as well as giving you the peace of mind of job security.
As a successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will join my client bringing in hands on experience from previous companies you have worked for within the FMCG/manufacturing environment.
Day to day role for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Identifying and fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatics, carding machines, semi automated machinery and much more
- Continuous improvement – working on high tolerance machinery and improving maintenance tasks
- Carry out effective repairs to machinery and ensure minimal downtime is achieved
- Ensure all safety protocol is carried out correctly
- Teamwork and contributing solutions on health and safety and repair improvements on machines
- ELECTRICAL WORK – isolate machinery, check contacts and identifying minor problems, and over all swapping like for like
- MECHANICAL WORK – changing bearings, pulleys, some bailing presses are hydraulics, some divertors (pneumatics) rollers, shafts, belts
Experience and skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent such as; City and guilds – time served
- Multi skilled with a bias of 80/20 mechanical
- Experience of working with high tolerance machinery/FMCG environment
- Team player
- Able to work autonoumsly
If you are an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and want to be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Dalvir.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.