Electrical Maintenance Engineer / £34,000PA / Double days
- Do you like the sound of working for a company who are constantly growing and investing to staff and site?
- Do you want to work in an environment where you can learn and pick up skills for a specialist plant?
If you have answered yes to the above, I may have the role for you.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Double days – Monday to Friday
Benefits: private healthcare, childcare vouchers, profit share bonus, PPE, parking, private pension and 32 days holiday.
My client is looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer at their site in Oakham to work reactively and on planned maintenance across their site. They are modern company who offer a vast range of services and have grown year on year. This growth has seen them invest in their staff and machinery on site and in 2016 expand the premises. You can expect to work in a light-hearted team and feel supported at work, as the offer training and opportunities to further your qualifications.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you can expect to:
- Work on a multi skilled basis and fault find electrically and mechanically.
- Work on breakdowns across the site such as hydraulic issues, sensors, trips, failed cylinders and broken pumps.
- Working towards PPM’s and keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Installations of new machinery.
- It would be advantageous if you had experience fault finding on PLC’s.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will:
- Need to hold electrical bias engineering qualifications.
- Hold experience working within a FMCG, Food or plastics environment.
- The ability to work within a proactive mature.
- A methodical mind set, with the ability to problem solve and adapt with short notice.
- Have a passion for engineering.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.