Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35 000 - £36 000
Shifts: Days (Flexible / choose your own hours)
Overtime: Regular OT available and paid at a generous rate
Holidays: 34 Holidays
Bonus: £1000 +
Other Benefits include: Life assurance, Death in benefit service, Bupa, Free parking, Cycle to work scheme and an Employee assistance programme
This company are part of a larger group that specialise in the manufacturing of a very niche product. They are a market leading manufacturer of this product and supply to the artificial grass, automotive and geo textiles industries.
The company offer a very attractive pacakge and have a very low turn over in staff because of what they can offer and the team you will be working with. They are known for investing in there engineers massively by providing training and lucrative benefits rarely matched elsewhere.
- Follow PPM schedules and carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Fault finding electrically
- Read electrical drawings, work on single and 3 phase systems, AC/DC drives, control panels etc
- Mechanically able to work on hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, pipes, valves, pressure systems, tanks and more
- Work on PLC's
- Working on Extrusion machines, pumps, motors, ovens, rollers, compressors, palletisers, bailing machines, temperature control systems, cutters etc
- NVQ Level 3 qualification, Apprentice trained or equivalent
- To be able to fault find electrically and can read schematic drawings
- Worked in a maintenance factory role for a minumum of 2 years
- Worked on PLCs with modifications and basic programming
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions, call 07775 404105 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.