Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £39 000
Overtime – 1.5 & x 2
Location – Rotherham
Shift Pattern – MIXTURE OF SHIFTS
This company are a very well-established systems integration business for the warehousing industry who run multiple sites throughout the UK and work with some of the biggest distributors in the industry including JOHN LEWIS, M&S and BOOTS. They are part of a larger group and offer the perks of a multisite business. The company design and manufacture automation for product retrieval and storage as well as on site resident maintenance and service for the equipment.
This company are growing and expanding at a rapid rate, employing over 220 people over various sites and turning over £70 million a year in the UK alone. This company value there staff more than most and will allow you to remain motivated and be the best you can be, providing you with a new exciting challenge every day. They have a fantastic track record in the training, technical development and retention of their staff. They have also invested millions into growing their business and providing the best equipment and products for you to work with, ultimately leading to high job satisfaction and performance.
Your day to day responsibilities as an Electrical / Mechanical / Multiskilled Engineer will include:
• Working on some of the slickest and most futuristic machinery available.
• You will be working on Improvement and reliability driven projects.
• You will be working on machinery such as Conveyor systems and Shuttle systems.
• Ensure machines don’t break down by following a weekly and monthly service schedule.
• Fault finding and diagnosis on motors, inverters and powerpacks etc.
To be successful in your application for an Electrical / Mechanical / Multiskilled Engineer you will need:
• Keen and eager to learn and undertake a wide variety of challenges.
• Open to working on new and modern equipment / machinery.
• Desires to work alongside a great team and management for the long term with ambitions to stay and develop.
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team effectively and efficiently.
• Likes to work in a fast-paced environment where you are accepting of a new challenge and no 2 days are the same.
• Previously worked in a Distribution Centre or similar would be desirable but not essential.
• Ideally Apprentice trained / NVQ 3 and Electrically biased with some mechanical experience.
As an Engineer, in this role you should expect:
• You will be joining a highly successful company who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity and security.
• A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• One of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A great deal of opportunity for overtime if you want it which is paid at great rates and gives you the chance to increase your annual income.
• A fantastic salary which will rarely be matched elsewhere for such a role.
• Many added benefits to the role including a shift allowance, life assurance and a generous pension scheme to suit all.
• 25 PAID HOLIDAYS plus BANK HOLIDAYS off and EVERY OTHER FRI, SAT, SUN TO YOURSELF!!
Please click apply or email me on email@example.com
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.