Controls Engineer - HVAC
£40 – 45k + benefits + Office based
- Are you a proven problem solver with excellent fault-finding ability?
- Have you had some experience of designing BMS systems?
- Do you want to work on larger projects and develop your skills?
Then this is the job for you!!
This opportunity would suit a Controls Engineer with building systems experience who has worked in the HVAC sector or similar. Someone with a desire to provide solutions, who has worked with automation and can engineer a fit for purpose solutions, writing code and being the technical lead.
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that really looks after its employees.
- Take responsibility for the design process to the client specification
- Developing designs from initial enquiry to handover
- Developing new products by engaging in R&D projects
- Compile code using Trend, Zelio or Tridium
- Some test and commissioning support
Experience with HVAC equipment
Worked using Trend, Zelio or Tridium or similar
Able to fault find complex problem
£40 – 45k + benefits
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend: email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation