Electro - Mechanical Fitter – Enfield
£12 - £13 p/h (PAYE)
Or £15-£16 p/h (Umbrella/Limited)
3-month contract (With potential for permanent employment)
To start immediately
You will be responsible for the following:
- The role will be building machinery from the ground up – 100% of the role will be hands on building, working from engineering drawings both mechanical and electrical.
- You will be building sub-Assemblies and working on 1 part of the machine. (4 parts in total).
- Mechanically you will be fitting frames, motors, heating elements, plates – nuts n bolts.
- Electrically the work will include wiring panels, connecting isolator switches and thermal assemblies.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Be an experienced Electro-Mechanical Fitter
- Have experience of building special purpose machinery from the ground up.
- Have mechanical and electrical fitting experience.
- Experience working from Mechanical and electrical drawings.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
This business Designs and manufactures bespoke, automated special purpose machinery for a variety of industries. They have grown massively over the years and now boast world renowned clients from across the globe.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.