Customer Service Administrator – Engineering / Manufacturing Environment
£12 per hour (PAYE) – 3 Month Temporary Contract
Halesowen - West Midlands
This well-established company is at the forefront of technology and have several large projects that they are working on currently.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator on a temporary basis to support the customer service team. If you think you are right for this role, then please contact Steve Harrhy on 07827295376.
This will involve:
- Assisting the customer service team with day-to-day admin tasks
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain price and delivery times
- Import and Export paperwork and dealing with couriers
- Document control (this could be different types of materials documentation)
- Liaise with the Customer Service Manager and other departments to ensure files are processed and complete
- Utilising ERP and CRM systems for customer data processing and order handling
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an Administration role with some customer facing experience
- Technical / Engineering / Manufacturing appreciation – have worked in an administration role in an engineering business
- Some knowledge of procurement / purchase orders / client interaction
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office applications / ERP & CRM systems
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical approach to completing tasks
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation