Role – Engineering Manager
Salary - £50,000
Location – Rugby
Shift Pattern – Days
Bonus – upto 10%
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Manager to join our growing client who are a large Global FMCG business.
Our client is a large Distribution business specialising in fast moving goods, they have grown massively in the past ten years and continue to do so as a market leader across Europe. They are also a 1 Billion turnover business with 20, 000 employees worldwide and over 80 distribution sites globally within its group. A secure business and was still growing during the pandemic they increased there output and the business grew by 50%
This an opportunity for a Engineering Manager to work for one of world’s parcel sortation’s companies. The company deliver an excellent customer orders with thousands of orders per week. This is done through state-of-the-art machines.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Running of computerised Maintenance system.
- This would include:
- Managing a team of 12 Maintenance Engineer
- Some hands on work assisting the team as the expert.
- Analysis of data from the system.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Identification of areas of improvement.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles from above analysis.
- Managing budgets for Stock, Spares, Repairs, Improvement & Upgrades.
- Oversee installation and upgrade projects.
- Ensure all contractors have Work Permits.
- Running of appraisals, 1-2-1s & recruitment.
- Staff Training.
- H&S Compliance within the Engineering Department.
- Running Management Meetings.
- Compiling reports for Senior Managers on OEE, PPMs, Breakdowns and Improvements.
The business’ key drive across all their sites at present is efficiency. As such, they ideally are looking for candidates who have a background in High Volume production or FMCG, who can bring their knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques into the business and help bring further positive change.
Tech skills - Electrical with mechanical knowledge of Drivers, Belts, Motors, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Compressors, Dock Levellers, Roller Shutter Doors, Bar Code camera/ scanner systems and General Maintenance Equipment.
To be successful as a Engineering Manager in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working as an Engineering Manager, Team leader or Maintenance manager
- Must have come from an Automated or semi automated Production Environment.
Must have a recognised Engineering Qualification.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.