£85,000 + Car allowance + fuel supplement + Profit related Pay + Enhanced pension + life assurance
Well established as on the of the UK’s premier brands within their sector this manufacturing business continues to go from strength to strength. With a number of facilities across the UK and a turnover in excess of 1 billion pounds this business (despite the recent economic challenges) has still achieved excellent organic growth, and 2021 is looking equally positive. As a result of their ongoing success the business is looking to hire an experienced Engineering Manager to strengthen their senior management team
The role of Engineering Manager will be as follows:
- To develop, mentor and lead an established and large engineering team.
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement to ensure assets are at maximum reliability and availability.
- Set standards across the site to deliver manufacturing excellence
- Lead all capital projects from cradle to grave.
- Be a champion for reducing their carbon footprint
- Develop a continuous succession plan within engineering including training, development, progression and performance.
- Ensure all data is correctly recorded and reported to conform with audits.
- Ensure 3rd party contractors and operating to company requirement, putting in place expected working standards for work to be completed.
- Continuously look at ways to reduce cost and wastage across the site, driving root cause analysis.
- Manage the team by KPIs, conducting regular performance reviews.
- Forge close working relationships with technical, production, hygiene and H&S to create one message across the business.
Experience & background required for the role of Engineering Manager:
- Experienced Engineering Manager.
- You must have worked in an automated engineering, manufacturing or FMCG related environment.
- Proven background of delivering budget against performance.
- Managing large teams of engineers 20+.
- You must possess a relevant Engineering qualification.
The successful Engineering Manager can expect superb career development and ongoing training, including further education. The business prides itself on its retention, therefore you can expect the full support of your line manager and a strong collaborative culture which is focussed on delivering excellence. Strong performance will always be rewarded with increased remuneration, responsibility and long-term career prospects
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Chris Addison at Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.