Job Title: Group Engineering Manager
Package: £70,000 + £5,520 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus
My client is a materials handling systems provider offering bespoke automation solutions to clients in Various industries. The company has been established for over 20 years and globally has a turnover in excess of £700 million.
Their UK business employs north of 250 staff and acts as a sales and service division for these bespoke systems with the ability to design and manage projects as well as offering after sales service of the material handling systems once they are installed at site.
The company has gone through significant growth in the past five years and don’t look like they are going to slow down. They are currently looking for a Group Engineering Manager to manage customer relationships and site engineering activities they have with key customers across the UK
As Group Engineering Manager you will be the key point of contact with main customers. You will be responsible for maintaining the ongoing relationship with those customers whilst ensuring the performance of the sites from an operational and financial point of view remain strong. Key duties will involve:
- Regular reviews with customers to ensure SLA’s are being hit at site and to review performance.
- Managing P&L performance for each individual site.
- Managing the Site Managers at each individual site acting as an escalation point when technical issues can become detrimental to the relationship with the customer.
- Producing quotations for customer work.
- Ensuring customers are aware of the full range of services that can be provided (maintenance, service and software support).
- Identifying training and development needs within your team.
To be successful in your application for this Group Engineering Manager role you will need:
- A background working with PLC controlled machinery.
- A strong leader who can inspire others.
- To have had experience managing an Engineering Budget or P&L account.
The Group Engineering Manager will expect:
- £5,520 Car Allowance
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Company Pension
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation