- £52,500 - 60,000
- £5,000 car allowance
- Phone and laptop
- Matched pension + life assurance
- 25 days leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Days – Monday to Friday
Location: Northamptonshire region
An Engineering Manager is required to work for a market-leading manufacturing business with a solid track record in business growth. They have weathered the storm of the 2008 recession and the COVID-19 pandemic which is a testament to their strength.
This organisation is going through a planned phase of change and to meet key targets, they require an improvement within the engineering function and to change from a reactive to a proactive maintenance organisation.
The company is keen to speak with Engineering Managers, Chief Engineers or Maintenance Engineering Managers who have a proven track record in engineering change and engineering maintenance management that are dynamic and proactive in their approach.
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role – Engineering Manager:
- Full accountability for all maintenance and engineering activities across the site – people, processes and plant
- Ensure H&S and compliance procedures are followed and maintaining zero LTA
- Develop and implement a robust PPM/TPM and review and improve maintenance engineering shift patterns
- Accountable for delivering the engineering strategy against the annual budget
- To provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring to maintenance engineering team
- Skills matrix analysis and a review of all maintenance engineering processes and procedures
- Identify skills gaps, rising stars and lead all employee engagement initiatives
- To develop the maintenance engineering capabilities across the site and lead all CapEx and business improvement projects
- To work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure engineering and maintenance functions are reliable, effective and efficient enough to support the wider business needs
- Introduce and implement lean and continuous improvement projects and outline ways of reducing cost
Requirements - Engineering Manager:
- Engineering Manager, Maintenance Engineering Manager or Chief Engineer
- Experienced in maintenance and maintenance engineering activities within a manufacturing environment
- A suitable engineering qualification – mechanical, electrical or automation
- Demonstrable track record in managing and leading engineering teams
- Experienced in change management projects
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Kristi Hopwood at ATA Search by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and interim basis – For more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation