- £75,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary (DOE)
- Bonus 15%
- Matched pension 4%
- Death in service x 4 Years Basic Salary
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
ATA Search is working with a well-established FMCG company that specialises in food manufacturing. The company has a turnover of £500 million globally with multiple sites across the UK, providing a range of food to leading retailers.
The company has been trading for over 30 years and the business is focused on delivering food excellence to its customers. Due to the current growth, the company is now looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team to take control of all engineering activities and drive transformational change.
ATA Search is looking to speak with experienced Engineering Managers from the food/FMCG sector based in the Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire area or someone who is willing to move to this region.
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to Chatan Makan firstname.lastname@example.org
Key accountabilities for the position of Engineering Manager:
- Manage and lead all engineering activities, ensuring planned maintenance is applied to all equipment to achieve maximum site efficiency and minimum downtime
- To manage, supervise, and monitor the implementation of multi-million-pound capital projects and £5m engineering budget
- Ensuring that company health & safety, and hygiene policies are adhered to
- To lead continuous improvement projects and to identify cost savings across all departments
- Overseeing 28 staff with 1 Maintenace Manager and 3 Supervisors
- Responsible for staff training, recruitment, and succession planning and developing the team.
- To drive PPM and TPM improvements across the plant and manage the site against the following KPIs – Downtime, OEE, PPM, TPM, recovery time, MTBR and MTBF
- Create an efficient and effective engineering function that supports all production activities
Requirements for the position of Engineer Manager:
- An experienced Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer, Senior Maintenance Manager or Head of Engineering
- A proven track record of working within the FMCG/food sector and ideally, a suitable engineering qualification
- Experienced in managing and developing maintenance teams and implementing change across all functions
- A proven track record in Health & Safety management (NEBOSH)
- A working experience or background in lean and continuous improvement
- Commutable or willing to relocate to the Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire region
- Robust onboarding program
- The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to progress into the role of Head of Engineering within 3-5 years
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Chatan Makan at ATA Search by emailing an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Search specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – For more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation